Map your customer journey to build strong online relationships that last
Knowing your customer journey first will save you time and money when building your sales funnels
- 🤓See the custom path YOUR ideal clients should be taking to become paying customers.
- ⏰Know where to spend your time to get to the money faster.
- 🔍Focus on the exact steps to take to quickly wrap up this piece of your business.
- 💰Finally get some consistent income, so you can serve your customers fully!
- ✈️Then take a vacation while your funnels work FOR you.
Developing a free offer to grow your email list
You hear all about growing your email list and how important that is. It's true. You should grow your email list, but most people get stuck trying to come up with a great freebie idea when they don't even know what their business is really about in the first place.
This is one piece of your digital customer journey. It comes into play at different points on your custom map, depending on what type of services or products you offer, and depending on your most comfortable method of delivering content.
Consider starting with the benefits and outcomes your offer provides
Start by stating the outcome your clients will get by working with you or buying your products or services.
People buy what they want:
- They don't want sales funnels.
- They don't want meal plans.
- They don't want software.
- They don't want Facebook ads.
- They don't want meditation rituals.
They want freedom, healthy bodies, transformations, paying customers, and peaceful minds!
Find out the real size of the audience that is paying attention to you online
Many people think that the size of their email list or the followers on their social channels are the only people that they've touched digitally.
This is a misnomer that most marketers miss.
- It doesn't matter how big your email list is.
- It doesn't matter how many followers you have on Instagram or Twitter.
- It doesn't matter how many people like your Facebook page.
- Your number of LinkedIn connections don't matter either.
These are vanity metrics only. They will not determine how well your offers will sell when you put them out there.
What matters most is how many people are engaging with your content. You can find out that number by having your tracking in place and measuring the right metrics on your Google Analytics and your Facebook Pixel.
How to get your own digital map to selling online
Apply now for a digital marketing discovery call
Get content-making tips and my FUNNY HOLIDAYS calendar for FREE for daily content inspiration!