How many times have you been asked to provide statistics related to your sales funnel when working with a coach, and you had no idea how to answer?
I'm going to show you a very simple way of checking your Google Analytics profile to take a few key measurements.
Install Google Analytics
First of all, you must have a Google Analytics account and install the code on your website.
1. Go to analytics.google.com to set up your account.
2. Click on the Admin gear to see your admin panel.
3. Click on Tracking info to get to your ID.
4. The ID is housed under Tracking Code.
5. Install it on your website according to your website platform's instructions.
Check Behavior Statistics
Once you've had your Google Analytics code taking measurements from your site for at least a week, you can see statistics related to where people are trafficking your site.
1. Go to Behavior in your sidebar menu, then click on Overview.
2. Look to the right at the traffic across your website.
3. On the...