How many times have you been asked to provide statistics related to your sales funnel when working with a coach, and you had no idea how to answer?
I'm going to show you a very simple way of checking your Google Analytics profile to take a few key measurements.
First of all, you must have a Google Analytics account and install the code on your website.
1. Go to analytics.google.com to set up your account.
2. Click on the Admin gear to see your admin panel.
3. Click on Tracking info to get to your ID.
4. The ID is housed under Tracking Code.
5. Install it on your website according to your website platform's instructions.
Once you've had your Google Analytics code taking measurements from your site for at least a week, you can see statistics related to where people are trafficking your site.
1. Go to Behavior in your sidebar menu, then click on Overview.
2. Look to the right at the traffic across your website.
3. On the...
A content marketing funnel is a system that takes as many leads as possible through a step-by-step content flow and converts them into actual customers who pay for your products or services. It can also be called a sales funnel.
When you are developing your sales funnel, there are 3 steps to consider:
Awareness is the phase when you're putting your brand out there. You're telling why you do what you do, delivering testimony to your authority, and sharing the story behind your brand. You are identifying your ideal client's struggles or pain points, and explaining why you have authority in this space.
In Facebook advertising, you want to use campaign objectives such as 'traffic', 'engagement', or 'video views'. These are less expensive objectives per result, and Facebook will serve them to those who are most likely to take the action put forth....